Out thanks to everyone who participated in JUST 4 FUN in October. Out of an abundance of caution due to Covid-19 we will not be hosting any workshops in November.
What is JUST 4 FUN? It’s a little bit of Saturday morning fun at the library as we find new ways to bring you back to the library safely as Covid-19 continues to be a part of our lives.
Each month we will offer a Saturday morning workshop for children ages 6 to 10. Please keep in mind the following:
- Due to limited space within the library and the need to social distance 4 children and 1 adult caregiver for each child may register to join us on 1 of 3 Saturdays.
- All children ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult caregiver when attending programs in the library.
- Pre-registration is required. Registration can be done by phone, email, or message us on facebook.
- Registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Additional dates may be added for workshops based upon demand.
- Face-coverings will be required while in the library building.